William P. Heidrich Research Fellowships for The Foreign Students @ University of Michigan in USA, 2019
The University of Michigan is now accepting applications for William P. Heidrich Research Fellowships for 2019. United States citizens and foreign nationals are eligible to apply. The University of Michigan’s project is to aid, decorate, and collaborate inside the instructional, studies, and carrier activities of the faculty, college students, and personnel. In doing so, they aim to make contributions to the not unusual good via accumulating, organizing, maintaining, communicating, and sharing the report of human expertise.
- Applications Deadline: September 28, 2018
- Course Level: Research Fellowships are available to pursue research.
- Study Subject: These Research Fellowships will provide funds for on-site research on any topic that is supported by the Labadie Collection.
Applications for support of all types of research projects, academic, creative, journalistic, etc., will be considered, and no specific credentials are required.
- Scholarship Award: The following amounts will be awarded:
- $1,500 for a project requiring a residence of one week or more
- $3,000 for a project requiring a residence of three weeks or more
- Nationality: United States citizens and foreign nationals are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: United States citizens and foreign nationals are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online through Submittable.
- Project proposal (500 words or fewer) describing the research topic and why Labadie Collection materials are central to the work. Please be as specific as possible.
- Personal statement (500 words or fewer) to further support your application
- Two letters of support
- CV or resume